The majority of calories in Keto Diet are from Fat, moderate or less from protein and very less from carbs. Adapting Keto Diet is the best and powerful method to burn body fat naturally. Apart from losing weight, it helps to build mental focus. Ketosis is one of the significant topics of discussion for many researchers associated with it. With continuous research, the scientists discovered the benefits of the keto diet.
The benefits of Keto Diet
- The body burns the fat as the fuel source that creates low inflammation in comparison to the burning of sugar.
- The brain uses Ketones as the energy that generates more mitochondria, and ultimately the cells can produce more power.
- With more generation of energy, the brain gets sharper and stronger.
- Ketogenic diet regulates the hormones like Ghrelin and Cholecystokinin that lowers the appetite and keeps you full.
Though keto diets are beneficial in many ways, before reducing the carbs from your diet, you must be aware of certain things. A complete keto Diet may not be suitable for you. You must customize the diet considering individual body. There are certain pitfalls of the Keto Diet, and you must learn about those before starting keto Diet.
Pitfalls of Keto Diet
- In the initial days of entering Ketosis and cutting carbs from the diet, you start developing keto flu. In this stage, the body burns fats instead of breaking down fats and sugar to produce energy. The body takes around two weeks to get adapted to the new metabolism.
- You may also experience insomnia, muscle soreness, irritability, poor focus, nausea, stomach aches, craving for sugar, headache, brain fog, sore throat, dizziness, confusion, dryness, signs of hormone imbalance, etc.
- After continuing Keto diet for two weeks, you would feel better, but you may continue with few negative symptoms like dry eyes, hormonal imbalance, and fatigue.
If you continue experiencing such adverse symptoms, you may think to drop out the idea of keeping Keto diet. But, adopting certain modifications, you can enjoy the benefits of keto Diet. If after two weeks you continue experiencing the negative symptoms, you can add back some amount of carbohydrate into your diet or adapt Carb Cycling.
Carb Cycling feeds the body with the required amount of carbohydrates
With carb cycling, you can feed your body with the essential amount of carbohydrates without stopping Keto diet. With Carb Cycling, you can dedicate one day per week and eat high-quality carbs.
- White Rice
- Sweet Potato
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Low-Sugar berries
Carb Cycling allows enjoying the benefits of Keto Diet while feeding the body with the required amount of carbohydrates. Carb Cycling helps in avoiding the negative impacts of carb restriction for a longer time.
Learn more about keto//os pruvit reviews to reduce experiencing negative impacts of Keto diet and reap the benefits of carb cycling. You must know your body before starting keto Diet. If you continue experiencing the pitfalls of Keto Diet, you need to feed your body with carbohydrate and with Carb Cycling you can maintain keto diet enjoying the benefits altogether!