Finding the best blackhead remover on the nose may be a top concern of many people. Do not to use expensive cosmetics; you can remove blackheads from your nose with simple remedies below.
Ugly blackheads not only bring you itching and uncomfortable feeling but also make your skin look rough, dull and less radiant. If not treated well, blackheads can spread to other areas of your face, leaves scars, and accelerate the skin aging process. Therefore, picking the best blackhead remover plays an important role in treating blackheads.
Causes of blackheads
Blackhead on nose is always the arch-enemy of all women. How to remove blackheads from your nose is also not a simple question because they are often deeply clogged in your pores. In case you treat in the wrong way, inflamed blackheads will turn into cystic acne and leave ugly scars. So, what causes blackheads on your nose?
- Cosmetics: Using cosmetics regularly, especially poor quality of products can clog up the pores, causing blackheads on nose and the skin.
- Side effect of medicines: Some medicines like lithium or steroids are also the reason of clogged pores, forming blackheads.
- Weather: Hot weather, polluted environment make you skin exude a lot of sweat and sebum – the leading causes of blackheads.
- Heredity: Some people have blackheads due to heredity from parents. In this case, it is so hard to treat them.
- Stress: Worry, stress cause your skin to sweat a lot, your pores will not be clear.
Best blackhead remover for nose
1, Potato and no-added-sugar yogurt
Lactic acids in yogurt help remove bacteria from the skin while natural vitamins in potato can stimulate collagen production and limit the attack of harmful bacteria. So the mixture of potato and yogurt will be a perfect remedy which can both cleanse and nourish your skin after damage.
How to do:
- Prepare a potato and 20ml no-added-sugar yogurt
- Steam and mash the potato, then add more a little bit yogurt
- Rinse the skin and apply this mixture to your nose, massage gently
- Leave for 15 – 20 minutes and wash your face with cool water.
Also known as the popular and best blackhead remover, toothpaste contains many substances which help kill bacteria causing acne and heal the damaged skin such as sodium pyrophosphate (removes excess calcium), silica (against acne bacteria, heal wounds), and baking soda (reduce oil on the skin). If you want to use toothpaste to treat blackhead, you just need to apply a thin layer of toothpaste to your nose, let it dry for about 25 minutes, and then wash with warm water. Repeat 2 times per week, you will quickly say goodbye to the nasty blackheads on the nose.
Having a lot of vitamin C and antioxidants, lemon has the great effect of preventing acne and blurring bruises. Natural acid in the lemon will prevent the growth of bacteria causing blackhead and clear the clogged pores, helping your skin smoother and brighter. For that reasons, lemon is also the best blackhead remover widely used by many people.
To remove blackhead on the nose with lemon, you can apply one of three following ways:
- Method 1: Prepare the mixture of lemon juice and salt and apply it to your nose. Leave for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Method 2: Mix well 3 teaspoons of yogurt, 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, a teaspoon of lemon juice. After that, apply the mixture to your nasal area, wait for 5 – 7 minutes before rinsing with cool water.
- Method 3: Apply the mixture of lemon juice and cinnamon powder to your nose and leave it overnight. Similar to lemon juice, cinnamon powder has a bactericidal effect and can help shrink the pores, get rid of dead skin cells, etc. After washing your face in the next morning, blackheads will gradually disappear.
Mix cornflour with vinegar at 3:1 ratio to create a smooth mixture. Apply it to the nose for 15 – 30 minutes. When the mixture is dry, you just gently remove from your nose and cleanse with warm water.
Not only a nutrient-rich food, oatmeal, containing avenanthramides, is also the best blackhead remover, helping soothe and reduce inflammation caused by acne. Along with vitamin B and other minerals, many people use oatmeal to cleanse the skin and exfoliate.
To treat blackhead with oatmeal, you just need to mix the oatmeal with rose water and then, apply it to the nose or the entire face. After about 15 minutes, wash with lukewarm water. Repeat several times per week to get the best result.
6, Coriander leaves
The next one in the list of the best blackhead remover we would like to give you is coriander leaves. Essential oils in coriander help cleanse the pores deeply, eliminate acne and prevent sebaceous glands from developing, thereby limiting blackhead on the nose. To make coriander mask, you pick a bunch of fresh coriander, grind with water, add more 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and then, apply to your nose. After 15 minutes, rinse thoroughly with water. Persistently do every day, the blackheads will quickly go away.
Another way, you can mix coriander leaf juice with lemon juice at the ratio of 1:1, apply this solution to the skin for 5 – 10 minutes and rinse. Besides the effect of treating acne, it also helps your skin to be brighter and more radiant.
Widely used in daily life, honey is also known as the best blackhead remover on the nose. The simplest way to use honey is to gently apply pure honey to the nose, leave for about 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Or you can mix 1 teaspoon of aloe vera juice with 1 teaspoon of honey. Leave this mixture on the nose for 15 minutes and wash with warm water.
Here is the list of the best blackhead remover that you can easily apply at home. However, depending on the acne condition of each person, these remedies bring different levels of effectiveness. Let’s choose the most suitable way to remove all the ugly blackheads from your nose!