Why should we choose our footwear correctly? Why does it matter? The reason behind this is the very fact that our footwear contributes to the very foundation we stand upon. Then there is the appearance factor. Keeping aside your entire clothing, shoes are a visual endpoint and get quite an amount of attention; despite covering 5% of our body, they can make-up more than 40% of the judgment we make while sizing up a stranger. There are varieties and varieties of men and ladies shoes online as well as offline, from where you can select any sort. But let’s come to main topic here, ‘how to choose men’s shoes?’
FOOTWEAR RULES WHICH CANNOT BE IGNORED
There are certain rules which men must keep in mind while buying footwear for themselves.
- RIGHT SHOE FOR RIGHT OCASSION
One cannot wear flip-flops while going to some formal dinner. This can be considered as the most frequent mistake; men commit during the selection process. Like running shoes serve a purpose—they keep your feet safe, so do another sort of shoes and wearing them outside of their already defined function is just not fine, not when they are considered inappropriate.
- SACRIFICING PERFECT FIT AND COMFORT IS A BIG NO-NO
You must buy right size shoe, even if it means paying a bit more and heading a store offline vs. going the free/lowest price online route.
SELECTING THE RIGHT SHOES FOR:
- A FORMAL OCASSION: Every once in a while, you’ll get to encounter a special event for which dressing smart will be essential. A well-tailored suit will scream at men to pick it up along with a classy pair of balmorals. Although, bluchers will do well too, but balmorals are more suited to the formal wear. Bluchers are considered less formal because of the wider range of colors and styles they come in, whose one pair may or may not match with all the suits you have in your wardrobe.
- A CASUAL OCASSION: Weekend is around, and you are torn between your boots and those trendy lace-up canvas shoes, wear them accordingly. If there might be a chance of rain, then it must not ruin your mood, instead go instantly for ankle boots and if your plan involves going out with your family, or off to play some game, then swap the boots for some canvas shoes. You can always rely upon your trainers if you have a busy day ahead. Along with this advice, you can always check the extensive shoe collection of casual shoes men online.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT COLOR SHOE
Having a little knowledge of what color shoe teams up best with your attire can be helpful. Although few points which can be useful for you are—
- Wearing denim jeans mean you can wear almost any color shoe with it. With dark denim, brown or burgundy shoes will prove to be made-in-heaven thing, while maroon and black mend well with light denim.
- Suits, if look trendy, will look trendier if worn with a correct pair of shoes. Dark colored suits come to perfection when paired with black or burgundy shoes, while lighter colored suits like gray and navy suits bring a new fresher alternative to usual black when styled with browns, blacks, and reds.
So, here you go! Now you know it’s not hard to choose a correct pair of shoe, when there are, indeed many styles of men as well as ladies shoes online.