Weddings are time to have fun and enjoyment with all your near and dear ones besides giving blessings to the newlywed. During the wedding, we want to enjoy as well as to be part of every ritual. However, in reality, what we see at weddings is the opposite. We see those couples who have young children do not enjoy weddings as much as they do want to because they have to tend to their kids. They have to take care of them in such a crowded place, and in doing, so they miss a lot of wedding ritual or ceremonies. Therefore, there must be some sort of arrangement for kids to keep them busy away from their parents. Here are given some ideas to keep kids busy and entertained, these ideas will also help parents to enjoy the weddings.
- Gaming Zone: – These days weddings take place at big marriage palaces, which have many indoor and outdoor spaces. The large outdoor area can be used for setting up a play area for kids. Depending on the budget, many outdoor activities can be planned for the kids some of which are described below.
- Toy Train: – Kids are very fascinated towards trains. It is something that they love and want to enjoy. A toy train can be set up so that kids enjoy to their heart’s content. They should be properly supervised and taken care of. There must be fully trained staff to let kids enjoy under watchful eyes to prevent any mishap. The staff should be able to handle the kids with proper care and precautions like seat belts, etc.
- Shooting Area: – A small shooting can be set up so that children can shoot balloons with the soft gun. It is important to have a child-friendly gun for this activity for kids. The staff should maintain discipline among children at all times.
- Drawing Area: – A drawing area will draw many children because they love playing with colours. Some canvas or boards are placed in the area with child-friendly colours so that children can make the most of it in the company of their cousins and friends under the guidance of staff personnel.
- Ball Pool: – A ball pool is a padded box filled with small colorful hollow plastic balls generally no larger than 3 inches in diameter. Children love to be in the company of pals and balls.
- Tattoo Area: – The tattoo area would be a good place to send your children to weddings, as making tattoos needs time. By doing so, you can hit two targets with one arrow, with this I mean to say that parents would be able to enjoy ceremonies or rituals whereas the children would enjoy to have a tattoo on their hands.
- Muffin Decoration Area: – In this area, the children would be busy decorating their muffins. The children can use chocolate chips, powdered sugar, jellies, marshmallows etc. In this way, children would be happy to eat the muffins decorated by them.
- Origami Corner: – Origami is a fascinating craft for kids. Children are very creative if given the right ideas and guidance. It is very creative as well as fun activity. They will remain busy learning and making new things while their parents would be busy in enjoying the wedding. The only condition for this is that the staff should be properly trained in origami.
- Slides: – A slide is a structure with a smooth sloping surface for children to slide down.
The conclusion is that the entertainment ideas for kids at the party are very helpful as both the parents and kids can enjoy the weddings. Also, the kids get to play in the gaming area with full protection of trained staff that keeps them happy and busy. Thus, these gaming ideas can really help the parents to relax and enjoy the wedding while their kids are enjoying themselves in a safe environment.