Table of Contents
How Do You Restore Deleted Files From USB Flash Drive
Have you ever trouble from this situation you delete your all crucial files from a USB flash drive, pen drive, memory card or SD card. But you don’t know how to recover deleted files from a USB flash drive.
Here are Some Reason of Data Loss from A USB Flash Drive
- Improper ejection
- Virus attack/malware
- Suddenly system shut down
- Accidentally deleted files after that empty the recycle bin
- Accidentally format
All of above issues can happened any body and destroy all crucial data from a USB flash drive. Then what is the best solution for recover deleted files from USB flash drive. Here I suggest you the most reliable and trustworthy solution just download pen drive data recovery software. This is a powerful utility and easy recovery tool which can help you to resolve your all data loss issues. It recover all types of data loss which are mentioned above.
Simple Methods to Recover Deleted Files from A USB Flash Drive By Using Reliable Software
Follow just four simple steps and know how do you recover deleted files a USB flash drive including Toshiba, HP, Sony, Sandisk, LG, Transcend and other popular brands. Just attach the damaged pen drive on your laptop and download pen drive data recovery software and follow these steps that I have given below:
- Run the pen drive data recovery tool
- Now software gives you options to recover your data Scan and Formatted Scan
- Then, You can preview your recovered data and find specific file
- Finally you can save your recovered data at desired location
Now I am going to tell you one more data recovery method but it is complicated for normal users. User can recover their data from pen drive by using command prompt.
Recover Deleted Files from USB Flash Drive By Using Command Prompt
CMD is an option to recover deleted files from USB flash drive. CMD is free way of data recovery that’s why most of the users want to recover their data from CMD. But they don’t know data is not safely recovered by using this command. Users can lost their data permanently. Here is some point for use command prompt:
- Attach your USB flash drive to your laptop.
- Then go to search option and type CMD after that CMD will open
- Type attrib -h -r -s /s /d e:*.*
- Then, open your USB flash drive to access the files. But, command prompt method will not work always. Hence, it is not an executable solution for your problem.
Note: Command prompt is not able to recover shift deleted data from USB flash drive.
In this article we discussed about how do you recover deleted files from a USB flash drive by using two methods. Users can recover deleted data from USB flash drive by using any methods. But if users want to recover their files safely without any data loss then users can use pen drive data recovery software. It recover data instantly and for use of this software technical knowledge is not required.