In any house the bathroom is the most visited place. Over a period of time, your bathroom can look worn out and old fashioned as decorating styles change over the years. In this regard, you can renovate your bathroom with some latest accessories. To renovate your bathroom, you must choose some layout and you should install some wall mounted cabinets, proper LED lighting, floor tiles, benchtops, splash backs and shower curtains or frameless shower cubicle in your bathroom.
#5 Essential Tips for Your Bathroom Renovation:
When you go in for the renovation of your bathroom, you will get many benefits. Here are some bathroom renovation tips:
- Flooring: All sorts of choices are available for the bathroom floors. Bathroom floors can get damaged by water and you cannot remove the rust or stains from the floors afterward. In this case, you need to choose some floor tiles which are water and slip resistant. If you are on a shoe string budget then you should consider the linoleum flooring which is also equally attractive and affordable.
- The Bathtub: In any bathroom the bathtub is also an important fixture to consider. It is necessary for you to have a bathtub that will be able to meet your needs and at the same time be able to fit the space you have available. Before purchasing a bathtub make it a point to sit in the bathtub as in this way you choose a comfortable bathtub for your family. Apart from that, you can also install some glass shower cubicle and to use your floor space, you can install frameless shower cubicle. Do not install any shower curtain because they are heavy and they can get damaged by wear and tear.
- Get the right fixtures for your bathroom: In any bathroom the bathtub, shower, toilet and the sink are the main fixtures. These fixtures surely go a long way in creating an ideal look for your bathroom. In order to have a stylish bathroom, it is necessary to have continuity in your fixtures.
- Lighting: It is necessary that your bathroom should have good lighting. If you make use of dimmers, it will be an excellent choice which will allow for lots of lighting over the sink as when you’re getting ready for work or play, these lights will allow you to control the amount of light effectively and easily.
- Mirrors: You should look for mirrors which will be able to provide you with space. This is because mirrors are also a great way to enhance your personal style into your bathroom. Beautifully framed mirrors need to be very expensive. If you search around you can easily find an inexpensive mirror for your bathroom.
Choosing the Right Tiles for Bathroom Renovation:
For a stain free bathroom, one must use ceramic tiles. If you really wish to keep your bathroom always neat and clean and make it look shiny then ceramic bathroom tiles are the best one. These designer tiles are made up of mixtures of clay. An interesting fact of these tiles is that if your house is dominated by kids, and they are hyperactive then these ceramic bathroom tiles have the capability to bear the stress and the heavy flow of traffic.
Ceramic bathroom tiles are available in wide varieties and these can be set in the pattern as per the requirement. These tiles even give you an option to set a theme for your bathroom and make it look attractive for everyone. The installation of these tiles is not a painful task and can be installed easily with the help of certain tools.