Do you want to import Outlook MSG files to various cloud-based email services or email servers such as Google Mail (Gmail, G Suite, Google Apps), Yahoo Mail, MS Office 365, MS Exchange Server, MS Hosted Exchange Server, IMAP Servers, etc.? If your answer is yes, then in write-up will be most helpful for you. In the blog post, I am describing the professional technique to convert Outlook MSG files in most popular online email services. Before explaining the step by step technique, first read some important information regarding Outlook MSG files.
What Are MS Outlook MSG Files?
MSG is a file extension for saving an email message, which is used by Microsoft Outlook and MS Exchange Server. An MSG file contains plain ASCII text for storing the email information. An MSG file can store email message inclusive of complete details such as Email Text, Header, Footer, To, Cc, Bcc, From, Subject, Signature, Hyperlinks, Inline Images, etc. MSG files are also known as Outlook messages which compatible with various other programs which support MAPI (Microsoft’s Messaging Applications Programming Interface).
How to Save MSG File from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc.?
Users can use dual methods to get .msg file from Outlook as given below.
Method No 1 – Drag and Drop Technique
- Start MS Outlook desktop-based email program on your Windows PC.
- Create a new folder on the desktop for storing exported Outlook messages.
- Select all or specific Outlook messages after that drag & drop them in the created folder.
- Open new folder from your computer to get exported *.msg extension files.
Method No 2 – Get MSG Files Using Inbuilt Option
- Run Microsoft Outlook email client and choose Outlook emails that you want to save in *.msg extension.
- Choose File option from Outlook Menu and select Save As option from the dropdown menu.
- Select the destination path for storing the MS Outlook messages *.msg files.
- At last click on Save button to get .msg file from Outlook.
How to Convert Outlook MSG Files in Multiple Formats?
At first, download BitRecover MSG Converter from the official website and after that install the setup EXE on your Windows Machine. It is all-in-one software which provides various saving formats for converting Outlook MSG files.
This application gives dual options for choosing Outlook MSG files i.e. Select Files or Select Folders. Users can go with any option according to their choice or requirement. After loading MSG folders and subfolders in the software panel, choose required folders from software UI and press Next button.
This application provides 30+ file saving options, users can choose any saving format according to their choice to convert Outlook MSG file. After choosing saving format, it will ask to select the destination path for storing the converted emails and documents. If someone choose cloud-based email service or email server as saving format then it will ask account credentials for completion of the task. How Is MSG Converter Helpful for Solving Users Major Problems
In today’s digital era emails are playing an important role for business professionals, organizations, universities, colleges, hospitals, government agencies, etc. because by sending and receiving email messages they can share valuable information according to the requirement inclusive of attachments. But it is not an easy task to store all important email messages for a lifetime because emails applications use different file extensions for storing the messages. Here I explain some major problems which are faced by several users and mentioned Outlook MSG Converter can solve these types of problems in a hurry!
- Situation No 1 – If someone has archived Microsoft Outlook messages in *.msg format and he again want to use these email messages with popular email emails, email services or email servers then he can proudly use this software which is fully able to import Outlook MSG files in several programs or services.
- Situation No 2 – Many home and corporate users use MSG file extension for storing their Microsoft Outlook messages for future use at the time of uninstalling of MS Outlook. But when they want to reuse stored MSG files out of MS Outlook environment they face the problem because MSG is not compatible with most of the email programs. But MSG Converter gives permission to convert Outlook messages in several email clients, email services, email servers, etc.
- Situation No 3 – At the present time several users are moving from desktop-based email clients to cloud-based email services because cloud-based email programs can be run from anywhere anytime by providing the account credentials. Because of these types of technical changes, many users want to export Outlook messages to cloud-based email programs.
- Situation 4 – MS Outlook email client comes with Microsoft Office Suite which is a paid program but some users don’t want to spend their money on such types of applications. Several users in worldwide want to import their Outlook messages (MSG) files into freeware email clients, for example, Mozilla Thunderbird, eM Client, Zimbra Desktop, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, Mac Mail, SeaMonkey, etc. BitRecover MSG Converter is a perfect software for transferring Outlook MSG files into various freeware and open source email clients.
If you are facing a problem when using archived MSG files with Google Mail, Office 365, Exchange Server, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc. then you can use this all-in-one product which will make your Outlook MSG files reusable. The tool is available with free demo edition which permits to convert maximum 25 MSG files from each folder so that user can check its functionality free of cost. After complete satisfaction, users can purchase its license keys at a pocket friendly price. You also know how to convert ost file in to pst file.