The selfie phones keep making their presence felt in the market as every other brand tries to deliver something better than the other. Whether it is about raising the megapixels of front cameras, or raising the standards of manual accessibility. With a 5.2 inches display screen, the phone runs on Octa-Core Snapdragon Qualcomm 435 processor making it a reasonably good phone under the bracket of Rs. 15000.
While there are many phones out there in the market offering a processor up to 2.0 GHz, Oppo A57 comes with decent power with no lagging even after browsing multiple applications at the same time.
Which Features Make Oppo A57 Different?
- Being one of the newest family members in the line of producing selfie cameras, Oppo A57 has more of a compact version with a metal and glass finish. Having some of the softest and smoothest curves and edges the phone is quite handy and feels like a breeze even in small hands.
- However, since there is this latest trend of narrowing down the top and bottom bezels – this android phone has a litter bigger ones. The fingerprint sensor at the bottom bezel, almost like the One Plus models is an acting Home button too. Also, the navigation keys besides it doesn’t light up when pressed.
- The phone doesn’t sport a LED notification light which makes you check your phone regularly to see if you have any missed calls. To compensate that, there is a three-slot feature in the side tray. This gives you the convenience of using Micro SD card along with 2 SIM cards placed in a single tray.
- The display screen is very bright and induces excellent colours making the full use of Color OS 2.0 theme. However, since the Color OS operates over 6.0 Marshmallow, it does run into some lags while playing games like Asphalt Xtreme. This is because the memory optimization is not that well settled even when the phone features a RAM of 3 GB.
- Even after being known for selfie camera, this Oppo mobile delivers only decent images – nothing more, nothing less. The front camera doesn’t have any extra features like LED flash which fires from the front, or a lens for clicking wider pictures. Still, it takes good enough images from almost every viewing angle.
- The rear camera is of 13 Megapixels and clicks the images just fine, though not as good as the front camera ones. Though the images have a steady crispness in them, the HDR mode doesn’t do much for popping colors. However, focusing and locking on a subject is very powerful.
- It sports an f/2.0 aperture. While there are many other phones with such dimensions producing quality images, the phone works quite well in low lighting too. There is also some noise in the images, but it is not much. Colours though, are a little muted – the filters can enhance the quality to wonderful levels.
- The battery backup isn’t quite good because it drains quite fast as it doesn’t have any features for battery saving. However, if there isn’t too much gaming session the phone works fine even when the mobile network is turned on. It has a battery power of 2900 Mah and can be used just over a day.
Shop for Oppo A57 in Easy Instalments
The phone can now be purchased in easy installments while shopping with Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card. A great advantage of such a card is you can use it at any of the partner stores and walk away with your purchase. You don’t have to worry about money woes as now you can bifurcate the amount in installments between 3, 6, 9, 12, and 24 months. Moreover, these are No Cost EMIs which means you don’t have to pay any extra amount while paying installments.
You can shop for Oppo phones across 60000 stores spread in almost 1300 cities in India. You can apply EMI card from any of the partner stores by submitting your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents along with a cancelled cheque to any of the store representatives. You can also avail attractive discounts on MRP. If you are an existing Bajaj Finserv customer, you can also apply for an EMI Network Card through our online portal Experia.
Bajaj Finserv also offers pre-approved loans up to 4 Lakhs which simplify the process and saves your time. You don’t have to apply for separate loans when you shop through your EMIs for availing such products. The loan taken from pre-approved offers, provide you the facility of using it as an online wallet when you shop through EMI Network Card.
All you need to do is submit all your basic information and check out our page on the website. This facility can be availed for all other loans like home loans, personal loans, and car loans.