Most often muscle stimulators are used by physiotherapists to treat issues concerning pain. These help in reaching the deeper muscle layer and can ease the pain caused by muscle strain or fibro myalgia. Muscle stimulators are also used for different types of training that requires contraction of the muscles by force. These stimulators deliver small currents that are pulsating to the muscles directly. This tends to promote blood circulation, muscle stimulation and muscle healing. This works apt for reducing any pain in the muscles. This EMS or Electrical Muscle Stimulator is ideal for the best performance.
EMS for Athletes:
These electrical muscle stimulators should be used by the on a regular basis for the best results. These stimulators help not only in recovery but also development and rehabilitation. To maximize the benefits of EMS for sports individuals this needs to be combined with the conventional training and not in lieu of it. With the help of these stimulators the athletes can completely contract a group of muscles in a clean manner as compared to lifting of weights. With the right frequency of this stimulator targeting the muscle-fiber of the fast twitch is easier.
- With the use of EMS you can easily diagnose the problems related to injury and fatigue in the central nervous systems and the peripheral. You need to be aware that a muscle injury tends to damage the connections between the brain and the body. EMS plays an important role in repairing these connections and work through the different inhibitions created by the brain.
- EMS can make the recovery process much faster. Most of the time, you find that athletes do not have the luxury of spending too much time on the recovery of an injury. Opting for EMS can make this whole process much faster and the athlete can get back to their training sooner.
Other Benefits of The Ems:
As mentioned earlier, this EMS works apt for pain relief. Besides which, it provides specific benefits to the musculoskeletal system.
- Reverses and prevents muscle atrophy: An individual tends to restrict movement of the affected part when muscles are sore or injured. This can lead to muscle atrophy, which means shrinking of the muscle. With the EMS, the muscles are stimulated which helps them to contract and relax to a large extent. This leads to an improvement in the muscle tone, strength and mass.
- Improvement in the Range of Motion: EMS tends to loosen the muscles that are tensed which lead to an increase in the flexibility. There is an apt flow of blood with this EMS to the area that is affected. This not only promotes healing of the tissue but can also reduce the inflammation.
- Stress Relief: EMS is suitable not only for injuries but also works ideal for relieving stress. This makes an individual more comfortable and relaxed, as it tends to improve the circulation of blood.
- Generates Energy for activity: EMS has the capacity to generate the required energy for the healing of different muscles. The mitochondria of the cells are stimulated to generate the energy required.
Besides the above-mentioned benefits these stimulators can be of a great help in reducing the risks of sores in prone patients. You need to conduct an online search and find a well reputed manufacturer for the muscle stimulator. It is important that there are no compromises made on the quality of the product as this can affect the efficiency.
You can compare the different prices before making a choice to ensure you are not over-charged. A little effort can make this EMS a long lasting product. You can also contact your nearest Chiropractors, who offer muscle stimulation therapy to the needed clients.