VHD File Corruption Issue – Data Loss Situation of Virtual Machine User
Hello everyone! My VHD file got corrupted last week. I tried lots of efforts. But none of them worked well for me. This Virtual Hard disk file contains my official documents, photos, and other important stuff. Is there have any solution which helps to sort out my problem how to recover damaged VHD file data and helps to get the entire stuff back without any change in the data. Thanks in advance!
Are you a facing the same issue? Are you a virtual machine user? If Yes then this article is for you. We know that VHD file is Virtual hard disk file format. It is the hard disk image file used for creating a virtual environment of Windows System. The virtual hard disk file is similar to physical hard drive file. The user can simply mount the Virtual hard drive files and copy files from and to the VHD file, like the physical hard drive files the VHD files may also get prone to corruption. In case if the corruption occurs in the VHD file then it causes immense inconvenience to the user in accessing the valuable data from the VHD file.
In this article, we will discuss the common reasons for VHD file corruption and how to Recover damaged VHD file data with the help of professional VHD Data Recovery Software. If the user wants to find the actual root cause of the VHD file corruption then the user has to go to in depth of the problem. Let us discuss the common reason of VHD file corruption so keep reading here…
Top Reasons Why The VHD File is Corrupted?
- Due to Faulty Hard Disk Storage- The user has to face the VHD file corruption issue if hard disk storage might get corrupted or damaged because of any firmware or manufacturer faults.
- Due to the transfer of files over a faulty network- Many errors may take place if the user moves their data on hardware that is faulty. Disconnection of the storage device, while creating and transferring the files, can also cause the VHD file corruption error. In order to access the VHD files it becomes necessary for the Virtual machine users to recover damaged VHD file data.
- VHD file is corrupted due to Antivirus program-Antivirus or encryption programs can interfere with the operations of the virtual machine. So it is advised for the user to avoid installing antivirus or to avoid exclude Virtual machine related directories from antivirus scan.
- Corruption of VHD file due to Virus attack- It is also one of the most common reasons of VHD behind the VHD file corruption. The virus is just like the computer program that can affect the files and other programs and applications installed on the computer system. This is also the reasons users want to know how to recover damaged VHD file data.
- Abruptly System shutdown- Whenever the user shutdown a running system or computer abruptly forcefully then it can damage both the software as well as the hardware devices. The closing of the virtual machine in an improper manner can cause the Virtual hard disk file corruption.
- Human Errors- Human errors are also responsible for VHD file corruption such as accidental or removal of important files, Cleaning system registry or forcefully termination of the running process, improper disk management etc.
There are some other reasons for VHD file corruption as well. In case if the user has a valid backup of the Virtual hard disk then the user can restore VHD file from the backup. But make sure the backup is valid and updated. If in case there is no backup available then the only thing the user can do is taking the help of expert solution VHD data recovery software.
Expert Solution to Recover Damaged VHD File Data
Many time manual methods are difficult to perform which might fail to fix the corruption issues of the Virtual hard disk file. VHD Data Recovery Software is an advanced solution that can easily restore the VHD file from various types of corruption issues like hard disk crash, virus attack, faulty physical storage. Apart from this, we provide round the clock customer support facility and also a free trial version of this software is another feature associated with this VHD data recovery software. Here are the steps to perform data recovery from VHD file.
Know How to Recover Damaged VHD File Data?
- Download and Install the VHD data recovery tool.
- Browse and Select the damaged VHD file.
- Choose the partition which the user wants to restore.
- Click on Scan partition.
- Choose the recovery mode from the quick scan and advance scan.
- Preview the damaged VHD file data.
From the above write up we have discussed the issue of how to recover damaged VHD file data. We have also given the various possible reasons for corruption of VHD file. To recover data from the virtual hard disk file is a tedious task. But we have resolved this query with the help of VHD Data Recovery Software in an efficient manner.
Author Name: Andrew Manson
Author Bio :A passionate blogger, writer, tech Geek, knowledge seeker in this arena of technology. I would like to share more information on the web among people.