SBI Recruitment 2018 – 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts Apply Online – State Bank of India SBI has released the recruitment notification of 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. All the candidates who are eligible can apply online from 16 January 2018 to 4 February 2018 online at official website. Before applying for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Application form applicants must download notification and check all detail such as Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fees and how to apply. Applicants who are online and seeking for SBI Online Specialist Cadre Officer Application form are at right place we are here to provide you direct link for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018. Applicants can apply online direct link given on this page.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Notification 2018
Applicants can check here detail information in short below and also apply for application form before last date.
|Authority Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Number of Posts||121 Posts|
|Application Form Start Date||16 January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply & Fees Submission||4 February 2018|
|Last Date to print application form||19 February 2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of application||12 February 2018|
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Eligibility Criteria –
Before applying for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 applicants must read eligibility Criteria –
Educational Qualification –
Check Educational Qualification Post wise.
Age Limit –
Candidate’s age limit must be between 25 to 35 Years for Manager
25-38 years for Chief Manager as on 30-06-2017
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancies Detail in Brief Post wise
Number of Posts – 121 Posts
Post Name – Specialist Cadre Officer
- Manager (Credit Analyst) – 35 Posts
- Chief Manager (Credit Analyst) – 30 Posts
- Manager (Asset Management) – 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Asset Management) – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Business Development, Marketing & MIS Reporting) – 05 Posts
- Manager (Business Development, Marketing) – 20 Posts
- Chief Manager (Relationship & Syndications Management) – 01 Post
- Manager (High Value Agri Business Development) – 04 Posts
- Chief Manager (High Value Agri Business Development) – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Debit Card Business) – 01 Post
- Manager (Merchant Acquiring Business) – 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Digital Banking) – 01 Post
- Manager (HNI Marketing & Publicity) – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management – Education Loan) – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management – CITU – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management – Operation) – 01 Post
- Manager (HNI Banking & Relationship Management) – 08 Posts
- Manager (Digital Marketing) – 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Product Innovation & Market Research) – 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Data Interpretation/ Management) – 01 Post
- Manager (Marketing) – 01 Post
- Manager (Wealth Management, Business Process, Manager-Technology) – 01 Post
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Application Fee –
For General Candidates – Rs 600/-
For SC/ST/PWD – Rs 100/-
How to Apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Application form 2018?
To Apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Application form applicants need to follow below given steps –
Step 1- First of all open official Website of SBI.
Step 2 – Find link for Apply online.
Step 3 – Click on New Registration.
Step 4 – After Registration Candidates will get Registration number and Password.
Step 5 – Now login at official Website.
Step 6 – Upload Academic Detail.
Step 7 – Upload Photograph and Signature.
Step 8 – Click on Preview application form.
Step 9 – Verify all detail before final Submit.
Step 10 – Take Printout of Filled Application form
Stay Connected with us at Free Edu Alert