Bamboo, being environmental-friendly, is one of the key reasons for it to being popular among eco-conscious citizens.
The material is nothing more than a grass and can be cut without killing the plant. This immediately makes bamboo a renewable and environmental-friendly resource.
Bamboo-made kitchen utensils are becoming the perfect choice for camping, picnics, parties, and travels especially because they are light and are biodegradable. There are also many more reasons. Here are a few for your reference.
Bamboo may feel light and flexible, but the material is surprisingly strong. This makes the utensils extremely strong and durable.
Bamboo-made utensils are long-lasting and are much more durable than plastic and wooden ones.
Most of the bamboo-made utensils like bamboo tumblers have a smooth finish and don’t exhibit a lot of rough or porous surface even after months of use.
- Stain, odor, and heat-resistance
Bamboo is a stain, heat, and odor-resistant material.
Products made from bamboo don’t stain and don’t absorb odor. This makes the material very easy to clean.
Bamboo items are functional, light-weight, and are very comfortable to use.
Bamboo-made kitchen utensils add a natural and fresh touch to any kitchen, thus, making the perfect gifts for showers, weddings, and housewarmings.
- Non-sticky cooking surface
Bamboo-made utensils won’t scratch the non-stick finish of your pans. They will also cause zero harm to the finest cookware you have in your kitchen.
- Affordable pricing
Almost all bamboo kitchenware are inexpensive and can be a great choice for individuals on a tight budget.
Bamboo Kitchenware – A Few Generalized Product Reviews
a) Bamboo-made knife block
- This one’s a compact, sleek, and low-profile knife holder.
- It fits nicely in any standard kitchen drawer, protecting the edge of knives and maximizing storage efficiency.
- It helps to keep your knives protected, handy, and organized.
- It’s made of strong bamboo, a renewable resource.
b) Bamboo Bowl
- It’s a large and beautiful bowl with stylish design.
- It’s attractive, strong, and eco-friendly.
- It’s made from the most sustainable resource on the planet.
- It’s good for your health and also for the environment.
- It can complement any décor.
c) Bamboo-made rectangular tray
- Made from bamboo with the origins in one of the largest bamboo plantations in Asia.
- The material is sturdy, lightweight, well-constructed, and very functional.
- It can provide a solid enough surface for serving snacks and drinks.
- For breakfast in bed, it can be an excellent serving tray.
- The simple style of the tray can suit any décor.
- It can also be perfect for holding your drinks, magazines, remote control, and everything else you need while you are seated on the couch.
d) Bamboo Tea Tumbler
- Its innovative and eco-friendly design makes it a standout product in the market.
- It showcases a bamboo and stainless steel body providing you with durability and convenience of portability.
- It also exhibits a vacuum insulated design and is equipped with a stainless steel lid, thus, making the entire tumbler resistant to stains, odors, and pathogens.
- The tea tumbler is designed to keep the temperature in control. Whether you prefer hot or cold beverage, this tumbler is designed to keep the temperature stable for up to twelve hours.
Bamboo-Made Kitchen Utensils Cleaning Tips
For this process, you will need a dish soap, a cloth to dry, food grade bamboo or mineral oil.
Step 1: Use the soap to wash your bamboo utensils in hot water. Use the cloth to scrub away food particles (if any).
Step 2:Rinse your utensils in warm water. Then pat-dry and stand them up t complete the drying process.
Step 3: If you think your utensil is looking too dry, re hydrate the same with bamboo conditioning oil or mineral oil. To use the oil, just apply a few drops to a clean cloth and rub it all over your utensil. Repeat if necessary. Let the utensil cure for a day or two, and then use it again.
So that more or less sums things up. Those are your very own tips for keeping your bamboo kitchenware nice and clean in the right way. With that, we’ll sign off finally for the day. Hope you had a great read.