Instagram is becoming extremely popular social site day by day. With more than 400 million users, it is ruling the great social media market. Many people use Instagram as a business enhancing tool. If you are one of them, then you must read on to know some more crucial information given below.
With the addition of Instagram highlights, you can create an alluring profile with a proper categorization of all the stories in the best way. Every Instagram account that has made use of apt Instagram highlights cover and icons will surely establish a huge brand name and maintain a collection of all the stories in an organized way. A regularly updated Instagram account with posts and stories is thus, the key to successful brand promotion.
Don’t you want to keep your followers engaged by posting more and more posts? Well, it is a bit time-consuming. But guess what? There are a plethora of tools available that will not only save your time but will also help you out to create some terrific posts. Out of all these tools, here we shall discuss the top 4 tools that can help you to quickly schedule your Instagram posts.
- ScheduGram:No wonder why this tool is at number one place on our list. It is one of the best tools that can help you out. Loaded with various features, it will give you the best experience of creating posts. Here are some of the basic features of scheduGram:
1) It can manage multiple Instagram accounts at the same time.
2) It has various features including picture rotation, flip, cropping it and adding text according to your choice.
3) You can upload a great number of posts on Instagram through it.
4) It can even upload videos and photos through different websites.
Cost: ScheduGram costs you $20 for one Instagram account per month. They also offer you a 7-day free trial pack.
- Hootsuite: When you are in search for the most comprehensive and top-notch feature set, your search ends at Hootsuite. You will find it an awesome way to manage different social media channels in a perfect way. Given below are some of its amazing features:
1) It provides the necessary tools to schedule all the Instagram and Facebook updates and posts.
2) Besides Instagram, you can upload Facebook videos and plan your future tweets
3) Keep following important hashtags
4) Generate a complete Social media analytics report
Cost: Hootsuite is available as both a freemium as well as a pro plan. The pro plan can be availed at $9 per month.
- Later or LaterGramme:Third on the list, it is also an effective tool in the world of Instagram. Later offers you to work in two different ways:
1) Firstly, through a free account. Following are the feature of later free account:
- a)You can add 2 Instagram accounts.
- b)You can upload about 30 photos per month
- c)You can find the content and can repost it through unpaid version
2) Second is the paid version. Its packages start at $20 per month. Following are the features of the paid version:
- a)You can post around 250 posts per month.
- b)You can manage 2 Instagram accounts at a time
- c)You can search for different contents and repost it through it.
You can choose a plan according to your convenience. It also offers you a mobile app. You can schedule your posts through that app easily.
- TakeOff: If you are finding a less costly tool you can go for it. Their initial plan allows their users to manage a single account for free. If you want to manage more than one account, it will cost you $10 per month. It includes various useful features, some of them are:
1) You can link 2 accounts together
2) You can hide unfollowed users
Other than that, you can access your accounts through its mobile companion apps. Some of the great features of its mobile app are:
1) It gives you an account of the latest followers and unfollowers.
2) You can un-follow those followers through a single tap.
3) It allows you to have a track of your competitors.
As you have known that Instagram has proved to be a perfect medium to build a big base for the users, you must make use of these effective scheduling tools to analyze the swift growth of their Instagram account. Not only this, using these amazing tools, you will find many useful growth hacks that will count as the foundation of your strong online presence. So, what are you waiting for? Just go and check out these tools to get a proper scheduling of your posts and other cool stuff.